Thursday, February 17, 2011

Two Rockers and the Sound Pillow: Very Cool

Two Rockers and the Sound Pillow: Very Cool « Holistic Lifestyles Radio

Two Rockers and the Sound Pillow: Very Cool

by Holistic Lifestyles Radio on Feb.17, 2011, under Home

Two Rockers and the Sound Pillow: Very Cool

Being a sponsor of the Valentines’ Day Weekend Love of Recovery Concert Live Broadcast, I was able to spend some quality time with both Ricky Byrd and Richie Supa. Even though I had no real expectations, I was truly surprised by the open and relaxed conversations as well as the laugh out loud story’s we shared from our collective experiences living on the road. What I was not expecting, was to learn how big of fans they both are of the Sound Pillow. Very cool.

Ricky uses his Sound Pillow to help him sleep. Being around loud/amplified music for the better part of his life, Ricky developed Tinnitus a/k/a “ringing in the ears”. Fortunately it is not so severe that it interferes with his day time life. However at night, when his environment quiets, his Tinnitus gets annoying and hinders his ability to fall asleep. So Ricky listens to his Sound Pillow to mask or “cover up” the bothersome noise in his head, plus it gives him something pleasant to listen to and focus on. Click Listen To Ricky’s New Single “Broken Is A Place”

Richie Supa likes to kick back and listen to music through his Sound Pillow. He enjoys the experience of listening to tunes in a comfortable and laid back manner. When I introduced myself to him he smiled and said “Ah Sound Pillow man! I was just cruising on mine last night. It’s great.” And all I could think was…Very cool. The Sound Pillow is bringing peace and enjoyment to two musicians that I myself enjoyed listening to for the better part of my life. Click To Listen To Richie’s New Single “Last House On The Block

In March I am back in Florida to participate in the Evolution of Treatment: An Experiential “Interactive” Conference Where Science Meets Recovery conference. I will be discussing the importance of sleep in the recovery journey as well as presenting the results of the Sleep System by Sound Pillow® In-Clinic tests.

The conference is going to be very cool. As you will have the opportunity to try and learn about a variety of therapies including Massage, Sound and Music Therapies (now tell me that doesn’t sound very cool). The conference runs March 9th – 11th at the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami Beach. If you are in the area, you should stop by as the general public is most welcome.

Don’t forget to check out the Sound Pillow at www.SoundPillow.com and become a fan on our Face book page. Because that would be very cool, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment